Monday, October 26, 2009

It's been 1 week & 2 days




It is crazy how time flies!! Chris and I have been married just a little over a week now, so far so good, at least happiness wise haha.  We've both been pretty much sick since 2 days after the wedding and have been off and on, on who is doing better than the other on some days. We're still in progress of cleaning and organizing our room and then we will tackle the thank you card and many other things still left to do AFTER the wedding. I have just a little over 2 months left of school and then I will start my externship, and 6 weeks after that I will finally be able to be hired as a Dental Assistant  :D So maybe sometime later next year, we'll finally get to go on an actual honeymoon :D

1 comment: